The term ‘Hazell Computers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hazell Computers Ltd, Rawden House, Bond Close, Basingstoke, RG24 8PZ, contact 44 1256 300808. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Company Registration No: 10049629 (company registered in the UK as HAZELL COMPUTERS LTD) Company VAT Number: GB234872983
Please note that if you are buying outside of the UK you will be charged customs and duty fees when the order enters your country. If you are a VAT registered company you can reclaim this in the normal way but if you are an end or home user please remember that these charges will be added to the value of your order.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Ordering Procedure You are welcome to place an order via our secure online ordering service on this site. Products can be specified using the site search facility and required items added to a Shopping Cart system which saves any such items. Once you have finished selecting you items then you will be taken to the Checkout system where you can check these items before an order is place. If you decide to proceed you will be asked for an Invoice address, delivery address and contact details.
Once entered you will then be taken to the Worldpay website where you will be securely asked for your Credit Card details. (NB. RBS World pay are the Merchant we use to process credit card payments **)
At any time upto finalising the credit card process you can choose to end the transaction either by returning to the Hazell Computers main website or closing the internet browser.
Once payment is processed * you will then be returned to the Hazell Computers website where you will be issued with an order number for your reference. We will also send you an email with this information.
PayPal payments are also accepted
All prices are listed in GBP (£)
Please Note: We do not hold any Credit Card details on our site
* we may choose to accept certain orders, where we cannot obtain an authorisation code for your payment, If there is a pricing error between the product description and the amount in your shopping basket or your transaction is cancelled by your credit card provider.** Certain credit card providers may ask for additional checks such as Mastercard SecureCode. These measures are in place to protect you.
Cancellation policy If you wish to cancel an order please call us on 01256 300808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, we cannot cancel orders where items have already been despatched and such orders should refer to our returns policy below.
Any item/items returned because they are no longer required will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Products must be returned at the customer’s expense so that a credit can be issued. The company will not credit any carriage costs
Pricing Information Prices listed on this site are inclusive of VAT in all instances. Delivery is charged at our standard rates as shown on the checkout page. Pricing is review regularly to make sure we offer a fair and competitive price on products.
Damages / Shortages Claims for damages or shortage of delivery must be reported to the Company within 24 hours of receipt. After this time we shall not be liable for any such claims
Website Images The images of products on this site are given as a guide only. We cannot guarantee the product shown in the product description will match the product supplied as colour scheme and product design are subject to change. We make every effort to make sure the product displayed in the product image is the same product which we ship to you, however this is not always possible and we may use a generic product image from time to time or where a product image is now available.
Property rights and License You are permitted to print and download extracts, images or text from this website for your own use or to the shared cached folder as a local copy of pages visited on this site. This is allowed as long as no graphics are modified in any way or used separately from their accompanying text.
The text, graphics and code on this website:hazellcomputers.com are unless otherwise stated, the copyright and/or intellectual property, in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or as Hazell Computers, as the owner of the site. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any use of extracts from this Website other than in accordance with the terms in this document for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
No part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website, public or private without prior written permission from Hazell Computers.
Manufacturer’s Warranty All goods are refurbished unless otherwise stated. Please direct any questions to our sales team. Products covered by a manufacturer’s warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extend to the purchaser. Should warranty claims arise we would be happy to help. Goods are supplied with a minimum of 30 days warranty.
Returns Goods must be returned at the buyers costs and packed well. Please contact email@example.com with the part number and serial number where the warranty will be checked. If warranty is valid an RMA will be issued and on receipt the goods will be repaired or replaced. If this is not available an alternative or refund will be offered.
Website disclaimer The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hazell Computers and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Hazell Computers. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Hazell Computers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Liability We, Hazell Computers, or any officer, directors, employees, shareholders or agents shall be held liable from any damages to you or any third parties (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website or any websites linking to this website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website. Every care and precaution has been taken to prevent any damage to computers using this site.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof. You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.